jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Gallery - Necklaces


I have used variety of beads to make the following beaded necklaces:

Turquoise Hematite Stone Set

This is one of my favourite, simple but elegant! =D This item is for sale!


Turquoise Hematite Stone Necklace

Here's another picture!



(materials: turquoise and hematite stones, silver spacer and nickel-free findings)


Brown Chain Swarovski Necklace


(Materials: swarovski crystals, rhodium chain and nickel-free findings)


Wild Berries Necklace





(materials: semi-precious stones)

Sweet Honeycomb Necklace





(materials: miyuki seed beads and pink fresh water pearls)


Russian Snake Necklace


This is the very first necklace I made! =D



(materials: japanese seed and bugle beads)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin