jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Cherry Cluster (Bracelet)

This Cherry Cluster edition featuring cherry red coral, agate gemstone chips and red miyuki seed beads. This one of the kind edition is simply fabulous and reflects the complexion of its wearer, developing a positively irresistible effect on her bare skin. Coral, it is said, relieves tension and fear and promotes positive forms of social life.



This cluster bracelet is "one of the kind" and is measuring about 6 1/2"(with adjustable up to 8 1/2" extension chain.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin