jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Bouquet Charm Bracelet

Lavish Bouquet...
Since Christmas is around the corner, I have created this lovely bouquet charm bracelet, in preparation for lavish and golden Christmas! =D I have been looking high and low for a perfect charm to create a bracelet but I cant seem to find anything I really like or adore. Hence, I decided to create my own charm for my bracelet! =D


The centre focus of this charm bracelet is my "Bouquet Charm", handcrafted by Me! It took me hours to make this charm alone, using mainly wire to weave into a bead cap. Bouquet charm feature a detailed crafted soft peach rose coral gemstone, cherry red coral gemstone, fresh water pearls and swarovski clear crystal AB, bundled together into a lovely bouquet.

I have also handmade the toggle bar and catch for this bracelet. =D

Dancing and merry swarovski clear crystal AB and fresh water pearl...

Perfect gift bracelet for this Christmas!!

Bouquet Charm Bracelet measure approximately 7.5" (inclusive of toggle bar and catch).

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin