jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Love's Elixir Potion

I have made this pendant awhile back but have not decided to list it now.. why, you asked? Well, it is because I truly adore this pendant and I have so much "love" for it that I hold back everytime I wanted to put it up for sale... This would surely be a lovely gift for someone you love or even a little treat for yourself in anticipation of all the celebration and season greetings!

Amethyst gemstone, trapped in a cage with diversly wrapped stainless steel wires. This pendant resembles an interesting bottle of elixir potion (now, with some imagination of it being just opened with gas gushing out and spilling over!). =D




I have also used delicate chain and bicone and rivoli swarovski crystal with make a matching and subtle clasp and dangling end.

Pendant meaures approximately 2" with 28" long chain (inclusive of length of clasp).

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin