jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



New Vintage

Have you ever wonder what is the true meaning of vintage or antique jewelry? Some says it must be 20 years old, others say it must be 100 years old... Personally, I think the age of each vintage or antique piece is not important. It is the story behind every piece, its origins and how it is created. I find it intriguing to learn about what inspired the creator to make each piece and how each design is created... 

What then is "New Vintage"? Custome jewelry has evolved over the decades and came a long way back from the Georgian era. There are many new creations which are inspired from the Vintage and Antique Jewelry. Some "Old" and some "New" designs are used in order to create  new pieces of jewelry which are now commonly known as the "New Vintage". 

 Do check out over the weekends for my new pieces of wire-wrapped jewelry... =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin