jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Dancing Fairy Cameo Pendant




This lovely cameo is wire wrapped using silver plated wires. The chain is adorned with quality fresh water pearls and handmade clasp.

What are Cameos?? Cameos are made of resin or a special type of plastic with detail embellishment. These are imported from US.

I have limited pieces of these cabochons. I have 2 pieces of Dancing Fairy Cameo with slightly different wire wrapped designs (both in silver plated finishing) and 1 piece of Fairy with Flower wire wrapped in copper (as shown below).

If you would like to purchase Fairy with Flower below, please indicate the same in your "message to seller" when you place your order. Feel free to email me if you have any questions before making your purchase (jpbeads@gmail.com).



Each Cameo measures approximately 25mm x 18mm. Chain measure approximately 25" (inclusive of clasps). If you prefer the chain to be shorter, please indicate the length in your "message to seller" when you place an order.

1 comments:

Michele said...

That is very lovely, I love cameos!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin