jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Fairy Tangerine





Composed using soft tangerine tone glass beads, brown swarovski crystal beads, copper chain and fantasy fairy charm, this bracelet is gorgeous to embrace your wrist.
Full of romance and whimsy this bracelet measures 7.5" (approx 19.5 cm).


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin