jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



What's happening??

Hey Peeps, sorry for the lack of updates recently... have been really busy preparing for my debut bazaar... Will preview some of my latest unique wire wrapped designs and some dainty creations sometime this week (before my showcase at 3k Inn this Sat 21st). So stay tuned and do check back often! 

-xoxo- 

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin