jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Faery Leaf

Spring is here and I know you are ready to go out and play.... ;)

Playful mixture of green, red and yellow... This is a vibrant and fun piece matches just about anything you have in your wardrobe...


This faery and vintage inspired necklace is composed using antique gold plated chain, imported victorian feather filigree, Czech fire polish, natural read coral and Swarovski crystal beads with finishing touch of handmade toggle clasp, finely weaved using antique gold wires of different gauges and adored with natural red coral beads...


Chain measures approximately 24" (inclusive of toggle clasp) with 1.1" faery leaf charm cluster.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin