jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Smokey Topaz Swirls









I had so much fun making this pendant although it took me hours coiling on 26g wires to give it a more refine texture. I am finally ready to write a tutorial on this technique. I am sure you are as excited as I am if you have been following my journey on how I have executed different projects using this one weaving technique... I have so much more new techniques which I discovered in my midst of playing and experimenting with wires but there is only so much I can do each week.
Material Used: genuine Smokey Topaz Quartz
Measurement: 1.7"

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin