jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Heart of My Life (Commissioned)


I made these lovely Gothic-inspired pieces awhile back and sold this set the very next day to a customer who was looking for something unique in dark reddish tone like garnet.... This set is composed using Swarovski crystal heart and bicone beads and gunmetal artistic wires.

Like what you see? Want to customise your own unique wire wrapped jewelry? Just drop me a note using the order form. Do check out my couture section for fine jewelry wire wrapped using only finest gemstone, sterling (92.5%) and fine silver (99.9%).

Sorry, I have been a little slow in creating and updates on new available pieces... My weekends are packed with activities after activities... What have I been doing? Outdoor activities and little trips here and there! I have been teaching too (yup, I offer beginner and intermediate wire wrapping lessons to interested individuals)!! I have planned my weekends all the way till 31 August 2009. I do have time in between here and there to do what I love, playing with my wire... experimenting... ;) I have made some modifications to "infinite heart knot". My aim is to create uncountable perfect little heart-shaped knots... Discovered a few other ways of doing other knots in the process.... Woot! I am so excited!!! Will show pictures soon! Stay tuned...

This weekend I will be travelling again... All orders will be process on Monday. Have a great weekend peeps!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin