jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Fluffy

ooo Marry has a little lamb ooo little lamb ooo Marry has a little lamb ooo
I have this children rhythm playing in my head repeatedly... LOLs..


Here is a pair of whimsical earrings, crafted from Mother of Pearl sheep have a lovely iridescent sheen and are perfectly lightweight. I have added lovely ivory fresh water pearls to give them extra touch and length. I have bought a decent number of natural shell and Mother of Pearls crafted beads during my recent trip abroad and I cant help it but to create this pair first thing in the morning when I woke up from my stumble the very same day (I got home from airport about 2am =P).


This dazzling pair of earrings measure approx 1" from earwire.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin