jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Caroling Angels (Handbag Mirror)

Three little angels caroling... *Cute!*

This high quality satin engraved mirror is decorated with a design of three little angels caroling... This would make a perfect gift for Christmas! *Hint!*


There are purple rhinestone embedded to the engraved stars just above the angels...


This mirror comes with a delicate tassel made of fresh water pearls and silver chains.


Inside are two mirrors, one normal and the other double magnification,when required.

PLEASE NOTE that there is only one piece per design. Each mirror comes in gift box and hence, it would not fit the normal pos ekspress envelope.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin