jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Escaped (Little Black Bird)

Little black bird is escaping through an opened door of its bright silver cage.

This dainty and adorable necklace features a delicately hand wrapped bird cage with an escaping Mother of Pearl crafted bird. The cage is dangling off a delicate bright silver-tone cable chain and adorned with beautiful jet AB donut shaped crystal with finishing touch of hand forged clasp.

The way out is through the door and it is apparently opened.... It has escaped!!


Necklace measures 22" (inclusive of clasp) with 2" extension.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin