jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Do It Right Campaign

It has been awhile since we last participated in a bazaar...

Here is the link to the Facebook event page.

We will be participating in this educational/fund raiser event which will be hosted by SEGI College... There will be performances, fashion shows and educational talks...

Looking forward with much anticipation since this would the first in many months of no bazaars... Do come by and show your support if you happen to be in town...

See you there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin