jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Peace

Relaxing and calm in face of trials,
Joy and happiness fill my heart,
I am not worry nor afraid,
I found peace in Him...


A large 22mm fuschia Swarovski crystal baroque is wrapped in a vintage filigree (imported) and suspended off a triangular connector.

This Victorian inspired pendant glows from within the wrapped filigree and it has fantastic sparks due to the size of the Swarovski crystal and the unique cut.



Necklace measures approximately 20" inclusive of toggle clasp and pendant measures approximately 2.5" from the connector.



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin