jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Twilight

I did not purportedly named these pretties after the "vampire movie". The iridescent sparkles from the Swarovski crystals and how they seem to seek out for the light despite the late hours of the day when I took these pictures... Strong but yet delicate with magnificent sparkles due to the unique shape and cuts.... Hence, the name "Twilight".

This set reflects in the light with every turn of the head and draw curious eyes to the wearer effortlessly. ;)

I have wrapped the clear AB tone Swarovksi crystal baroque and 6mm bicone in 99.9% fine silver(f/s).
The pendant measures approximately 32mm (with 16mm Swarovski crystal baroque) dangling from 21" long 92.5% sterling silver (s/s) cable chain. I have finished the ends of the s/s chain with tiny s/s balls and a s/s spring ring round clasp.

Earrings measure approximately 32mm from ear wires. The french ear wires are made of s/s.

Necklace and matching earrings are sold separately as indicated below. However, if you choose to purchase this set, you are entitled to free shipping via pos ekspress.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin