jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Random Updates & Knots

If you have been popping over to check for updates and finding this blog idle for quite awhile.... that is because we are in the transition period.... During this time, I have been creating but have not really feature any updates as yet... Don't give up on us as yet as we bring you more goodies very very soon...

Here are some knotty findings which really inspire me to create...

I love the soft blues, crisp black and pale grey interior of Anna Malin's Swedish home and those knotty headpins... =D


Head over to Decors to read more about Anna's lovely Swedish home..


I love this door mat from giovanna locatelli!!! Head over to Oh Joy! if are feeling knotty..


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin