jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Commissioned order- Orient (Set)

This set of hoops and matching pendant is composed using fresh water pearls, sterling (.925) and fine silver (.999). This set has been oxidised and buffed as requested by our customer. Oxidised silver gives a blackened patina to the silver. I have buffed and polished this set to give them a weathered appearance to show the intricate details.

If you purchase any of our fine wire wrapped and precious metal jewelry, this process can be done prior to shipping. Please contact us if you require this service.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin