jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Haslina's braided bracelet

Haslina bought this tutorial a day after I have released this tutorial for sale. I received these pictures the very next day but I didn't see this until today as the mail has gone to SPAM BOX. Haslina has kindly allowed me to share pictures of her braided bracelet using Tourmaline round beads. =)

I have no idea how the filtering system works for my gmail but I will have to be more careful in checking emails from my SPAM box as well from now on. If your emails went unanswered, please do not hate me for that. Do email me again or forward to me by changing the subject matter or leave me an offline message on my ZOPIM chatbox.



Do check my tutorials, if you are interested to make your own braided bracelet.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin