jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



How to organise your favourite tools & wires

I have to admit that I really [try] to be organised but sometimes when you are working on designs and heaps of commissions from customers, it can be a real challenge! If you are a heavy crafted, you know what I mean.... of course there are others who are exceptionally organised and I am surely not one of them...LOL! I have my most commonly used pliers, tools, wires and beads in zip lock bags and all are placed in a huge knitted tray for my easy access. I clean my beading board whenever I can and save all residues and extra heads and tails of my wires in a separate bag/ bin (I tell my students to do the same as you will never know when you need the bits of extra to make jump rings or headpins....yadi-yada).

But sometime even with a huge tray and how I really [try] to be organised, I struggle to find the right tools or things I wanted....=(

So, when I saw this display board, I bought it at once without thinking twice:


One reason is because it is not expensive and is decently priced:

Though I still have heaps in my tray and more in storage boxes but at least I got some of my favourite tools & some wires on the board nicely arranged for my easy access.

P/S: These are just a handful of my wires and I have tonnes more [new and used] ones stacked in trays and drawers..... and No, I am not displaying them for sale. LOL! I need them to make jewelry. =P

Happy Monday folks... I am going back to working again in May after 2 months of sabbatical and doing just what I love - making jewelry & catching on my sleep. Don't worry as I will still be updating my blog and listing new pieces after work or over the weekends, if time permits.

Am looking forward to May! =)

-Me-

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin