jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Updates: Purse Hangers & more..

Busy busy busy... It is BAD because I cannot afford the time to update my blog or website frequently although I would love to keep you posted on all the new things I made (no time to snap pictures and resizing them). It is GOOD on the other hand that I am still selling and making commissions and orders are still pouring in... You have not forgotten ME! Thank you for your patient and do bear with me as I am still trying to adjust and adapt to my NEW environment new DAY job and new weaving technique... PLEASE check for updates from time to time...

Anyways, here is just a short note on Purse Hangers. Just updated our Website and Etsy to reflect what is no longer available. Please note that many hot selling designs (Caged & Mirrors) are running low in stock and hence, if you are placing bulk or wholesale orders for purse hangers, kindly be informed of this. We will replenish our materials & findings to cater to the demand on some of these designs. Will keep you posted. We will also be placing order for more imported vintage brass filigree - wraps used in "Peace" design. I know you will love that! =) Will update other third party sites on the Purse Hangers but need to go to sleep now... It has been a long day at Bijou Bazaar. Love the deco and hanging-garden setting... Rizal, Maryam & team have done a GOOD job as always!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin