jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Chain-LInk Bezel Cabochon Ring

Last couple of days, my mind has been a bit messed-up with constant replaying of images of this ring:

The constant replaying like old recorder really GOT ME! I have to make do with the little time I have after work to make this ring.


Images are taken at 12am this morning... I try my best to show you different angles of my ring...

It is consistent both front and back and it sets the drilled stone perfectly! The best of all it took me just an hour to make this ring. Entirely made using the same weaving technique as my latest Tutorial "Chain-Link Bezel Cabochon".

If you are interested to custom made a ring similar to this, please email me at sales@jennypong.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin