jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Goddess Luxe ♥ Earrings ♥

Big, bold & beautiful is the theme for this collection!

In this collection, you will find imported quality jewelry featuring luxe and glamorous designs with affordable price tags. These will only be available on our website and will not be listed on other sites. I have limited stocks (1-2 pairs only) for each design.

Principessa

RM22


Terra
RM25

Athena
RM20
Artemis

RM20


Salacia

RM20

To order, please email me at jpbeads@gmail.com
Please note that these earrings will only be listed on website in due course.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin