jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Chiyogami Pendants ♥ Gift Sets ♥

A friend has helped me to get these pretty Japanese Chiyogami papers during her trip to Japan this year. I love the vibrant colours of these quality Chiyogami papers on the pendants with matching tins. Perfect as gifts this season greeting. I have made only 1 gift set per design. Each is priced at RM40.00 (or purchase 2 sets at RM75.00).


















By default, I will include a silver plated chain (approx 18" long) OR you can pick your choice of organza ribbon as shown below.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin