jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Christmas is coming...

I love all the Xmas deco(s) in Malls and how it makes me happy just seeing all the pretty and brightly lit-up trees, cheerful Xmas songs being played in the background and happy children running around, laughter and joy. This is a time of giving and be thankful... I am thankful being blessed with a wonderful day job, an awesome and understanding boss, colleagues, friends, fans and also all valuable customers supporting our products, tutorials and being there for us - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

(Picture taken using my Iphone @ New Wing, 1 Utama Shopping Centre)

Next week, we will be having our last craft show for the year 2010. Alot of our products are sold out and we will need to re-order supplies etc after this event. We promise to start year 2011 with "a bang" - plenty new ideas and pretties to share with you folks... but first, we will need a little breakaway, recharge and renew ourselves and to reflect on areas we may need to improve etc -We are excited and confident that you will definitely love our new products!!

Cheers and happy december-ing folks and see you at AFG, Annex Gallery, 11-12 December 2010 (12pm - 6pm)!

~xoxo, Jenny


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin