jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Vintage Lockets

Our vintage inspired lockets are perfect to keep photos or mementos inside.

Each locket is made out of raw brass and measures 32mm. Image on each locket is sealed with water proof (not water resistant) and UV protective coating. However, it is best to be removed before shower or swimming. Price is RM50.00 (excluding shipping).

Each locket comes with 20" long antique bronze plated chain and finished off with lobster clasp. To order, please send email to jpbeads@gmail.com. You will receive your locket in a lovely complimentary organza bag.


1. Bicycle on a Hill

2. Vintage Bicycle

3. Butterfly No.2

3. Mommy and I


4. Penny Farthing Bicycle

5. Hot Air Balloon No. 1

6. Leafy Blue


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin