jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Moving to JennyPong.com

Happy new year to everyone!

Sorry for the long hiatus. I have been hibernating for awhile after the exhausting Holiday Rush! Anyways, just a little update on what I have been working on! I am still tweaking the blog and adding new stuffs whenever I can.. For now, you can download instantly tutorials purchased via www.jennypong.com





0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin