jpbeads' Shop Announcement

10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at

Be sure to check my new blog from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!

Moving to

Happy new year to everyone!

Sorry for the long hiatus. I have been hibernating for awhile after the exhausting Holiday Rush! Anyways, just a little update on what I have been working on! I am still tweaking the blog and adding new stuffs whenever I can.. For now, you can download instantly tutorials purchased via


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin