jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Liana Pendant

All wrapped and bound up...


This pendant reminds me of Liana, a kind of climbing plant that roots in the ground and vines that wrap and bind altogether... I had to climb over alot of these vines and climbing plants to get up to the peak of mount Irau (read about my hobbiton adventure =D).Liana is one of my exclusive range of detailed wire-wrapped one of a kind designs, featuring all wrapped-up round swarovski crystal beads and using quality stainless steel wires and rhodium chain.



You will notice that even the clasp, the caged connector and the catch are designed to match the pendant. =D


This lovely pendant measures 1.5" and the rhodium chain (inclusive of clasp) measures 23" long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your design is truly unique~!!!

Perhaps it's a good idea to introduce your name in the About page.

Just my 2 cents :)

Jenny Pong said...

Thank you for your comments. Really do appreciate that! =D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin