jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Romantis - Wire Wrapped Bracelet

Romantis means romantic in Malay...


I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

-by Amanda Nicole Martinez

A little bit old fashion and adorable vintage bracelet made with oxsidised brass and fine brass wires and chains, lustureous peach pink fresh water pearls and pink butterfly swarovski crystal. The heart charm and round wire wrapped clasps are entired handformed and wire wrapped by hand.

Brass chains are removal and you can wear the pearl bracelet with heart wire-wrapped charm on its own!!

Perfect design to adorn your wrist. Feel the romance from within your heart. =)

Romantis Bracelet measures approximately 6.5" (inclusive of clasps and catch) with an additional 1" extension chain. If you need a different size, you let me know when you place your order and I can do adjustment for you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin