jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Rosa - Dainty Rose Studs



Rosa is my first crafted studs, wire wrapped with silver plated wires and detailed crafted and genuine coral rose beads. Each base of the studs are handformed, hammered, filed and polished to perfection. I have made the studs slightly longer than the usual studs. If you prefer to have the standard length, just let me know in your message to seller. =)

Need these studs in brass or copper? Just drop me a note at jpbeads@gmail.com


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin