jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Bijou Bazaar


Counting down to my first Bijou experience... pencil down this weekend and pop over to visit us at our booth to see for yourself, jpbeads' one of a kind (OOAK) range of dainty feminine nature inspired pieces and whimsical & elvish pieces!

~xoxo

1 comments:

Shuku said...

It was great chatting with you today. Such a small world! Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Creative Malaysian Blogger award, that was created by team Etsy Malaysia to promote, and hopefully, build a network of creative Malaysian bloggers around the world.

Here's the award!

http://shukuen.blogspot.com/2009/05/monday-surprise.html

Looking forward to Sunday,

--SY

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin