jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Cooking something...

Yup, am caught up with work and creating new pieces of jewelry and not having time to photgraph any new pieces or to update my blog.... T.T I wish I have 10 days in a week with extra 3 days to create and photograph each piece... it's not easy to keep up with my day job and thereafter work till wee hours in the morning to make jewelry.... am not complaining... in fact, I love spending countless time and effort to make new & unique one of a kind pieces... will launch Eva -Dainty Calla Lily Bouquets range together with a few other new pieces I have made at Bijou Bazaar this Saturday... I will see you peeps there! 



Spotted the above photo from Triste Visier's blog.... pop over there and to see more cute birdie pictures! 


XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin