jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Inseparable Wide Hoops (Completed!)

Completed! I have been slow in updating because I am revamping my blog to make way for my website (www.jennypong.com) which hopefully will be up and running by end of this year or early next month!! Thank you all for the purchases and your patience!

I am in the process of writing a tutorial on Inseparable Wide Hoops... probably launching with my new website! =)



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin