jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Gratitude

Gratitude features luminescent pinkish round fresh water pearl dangling off one end of an antique gold plated chain with a whimsical woodland leaf brass charm (imported) on the another end. Now available on our website


Lariat necklace has got to be my favourite type of necklace... Why? No messy clasps and easy to put on... dainty and delicate over your neckline! Just perfect for everyday! How to wear it? You can wear it loosely around your neck by looping the coin pearl over the other side of the chain as shown in the picture below. You may adjust the length and style it freely as you like.


This lariat measures slightly more than 20". The size of the leaf charm is approximately 35mm.


If you prefer a longer or shorter length, adjustment can be made prior to shipment.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin