jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Everlasting Heart (Necklace and Earrings (Set) - Mother's Day Special Offer

Mother's Day (9 May 2010) is coming soon... Have you gotten a gift for your beloved mom?

I have made limited sets of everlasting heart in red, green and clear ab Swarovski crystal with fine (99.9%)/ sterling silver (92.5%) chain and components. These dainty hearts come in a very special price as well*. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the listing of these Everlasting Hearts at our website.

*Offer valid while stocks last from 21 April 2010 to 30 April 2010.






















0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin