jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



I did it!!!

My heart feels so much lighter this every moment.... An old chapter is coming to a closure and a brand new chapter and season will commence really soon... I trust in HIM that this new chapter will be the best ever yet to happen and I am preparing my heart to face it... When you are pushed to decide and HE is all you have and you learn to trust in HIM and believe HE has planned it all out for you and it will be ok.... I will not hold back and I am ready to do just this one thing that will make a difference.... I did it!!! I am not explicit for a reason but you will soon discover what I mean in due course.....

Am off to holiday!~ Stay tune for mega changes....

xoxo

~ME~

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin