jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Intermediate Wire Woven Jewelry Class @ Beading.my

Level: Intermediate level (pre-requisite beginner wire wrapping skills or equivalent)

When: Tentatively alternate Sunday evening between 3pm to 5.30pm (1st and 3rd Sundays)*
* Please refer to schedule here!

Price: RM80/ pax for 1 class

Discounts apply if you:

(a) sign up for 2 classes (save RM22); or
(b) bring a friend and sign up in a pair to (save RM11 each)

Limit: 3 to 8 students (if less than 3 students, class will be postponed to another Sunday)

How to book: Kindly contact me via email at jpbeads@gmail.com or reserve your seat directly via beading.my site here.

Venue: Beading.my store 25-1, Jalan Wangsa Delima 10, Wangsa Link, Wangsa Maju, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(click here for full size map)

Intermediate Wire Woven Jewelry Class 1: Wire Woven Bead Cap

You will learn how to jazz up a single jewelry piece by creating your own unique and intricate wire woven bead cap as embellishment for your pendant, charms for bracelet or even earrings. We will teach you how to make perfect spirals, how to make bead cap, weaving with wire, layering with wire in creating a wire woven bead cap (as shown in the pictures below). You will learn tips and tricks on how to finish it off with a bead and incorporating it as a charm/pendant for bracelet or necklace of your choice. Please note that pictures shown below are variations of different bead caps and woven bead applying the technique which you will learn in this class.





Intermediate Wire Woven Jewelry Class 2: Butterfly Dream Earrings

In this class you will learn to make earring frame, weaving technique, and how to incorporate the weaving on it before finishing off with a Swarovski crystal butterfly and attaching it to a ear wire. Once you learn this skill, you can incorporate this technique to various projects using your own creativity.

If you have been following my blog and my journey in wire wrapping, this is one my favourite weaving technique which I love and use frequently in some of my best selling designs such as "Reflection" which is featured in Female Magazine this month. =) Please note that pictures shown below are variations of different projects applying the technique which you will learn in this class.








1 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Congrats on ur first workshop!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin