jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Wandering Vines Cuff

Everyone stares with "Ah" and "Oh" on the masterpiece,
There are lines, vines and trying times,
Life is about decisions you make,
I choose to paint a colourful fantasy,
It makes me forget the intrusions, the pains and other unimportant things...
A beautiful picture of my life...
Wandering Vines cuff paints a playful display of colours and intricate wire works; composed using enormous amount of brass wire of various gauges, Czech pressed glass leaves, Bloodstone Gemstones and green and fire opal Swarovski crystal beads...

This cuff is made for small/ medium size wrist. I try best to capture the details in every angle... This cuff looks better than in pictures and it would surely match your little black cocktail dress...








Cuff is finished with hand forged link and hook to keep the cuff in place.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin