jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Transition in progress...

Just a short notice to let you all know that I have resigned my Day job and now I am officially self-employed till I decide to get another job...=D I am excited that I am able to do more for my jewelry line and bring you more exclusive one of a kind pretties at an affordable price.

We intend to sell more jewelry using precious metal such as sterling and fine silver with gemstones of top notch quality to add to our collection of affordable exclusive "Jenny Pong Designs". We will also be bring you some interesting imported quality vintage pieces and some intricate wire wrapped pieces at a "steal price".

So fear not that the labels on *Available* and all price tags of the existing jewelry which are available have NOW been removed... We have been busy re-organising the labels and moving the our sale portal to our new Website. We will update you in due course as there are tonnes to do in order to make a workable and efficient system, co-ordination, management, packaging and whatever not to bring only the BEST for our valuable customers.

Meanwhile if you are interested in any specific item(s) or need to customise any designs, feel free to send your requests to jpbeads@gmail.com and we will take it from there...




0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin