jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Enjoy the Daylight

Anxious but still in the process of feeding the inventory of my website. Meanwhile, I am sharing bits by bits of some pictures which I have taken in natural lights. Never been able to do in the past... reasons, I have not have the chance or privilege to see the daylight with my day job. Off to work in the early morning and only reach home late at night when it is already dark and gloomy.

I have not use flash or any unnatural lighting effects on these pictures. I love how it turns out and there are tonnes of pictures which I wanted to retake given the time... I aim to launch my new website with a handful of new pieces in sterling and some vintage inspired pieces. Stay tune...

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin