jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



HOLIDAY SALE ♥ Buy 2 or More & Get 1 FREE ♥

Holiday sale is available for purchases via www.jpbeads.artfire.com ONLY.
Sale is not applicable to bulk/ discounted orders (price is inclusive of free piece)/ blank purse hooks. Terms and conditions apply! Sale is subject to change without notice.

"Buy 3 Get 1 Free" apply to the following sites during the same Holiday Sale Period:

  • ETSY: www.jpbeads.etsy.com
  • WEBSITE: www.jennypong.com

Please email me at jpbeads@gmail.com if you have questions.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin