jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Personalized Embossed Foldable Purse Hook

Now you can personalized your gifts to special love one by choosing the monograms with initials that represent the names of your recipients. Buy 3 pieces and get 1 free on us*. Each is priced at RM38.00. This is for custom listing. You need to place order for custom made initials A-Z.

*Holiday Sale (ending 15 December 2010).






Click on last pic to enlarge image for viewing. Individual clearer images are available on our Facebook. Please add www.facebook.com/jpbeads

Email or chat with us if you need further information.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin