jpbeads' Shop Announcement


10 January 2012 -

We will be doing a mega sales on Clearance Items soon! Please bear with us! If you see something you like from my past collection, do email me at jpbeads@gmail.com

Be sure to check my new blog www.jennypong.com from time to time. I hope to be able to get familiar with the wordpress format soon! Change from blogger to wordpress is quite a challenge! I am learning new things everyday.

I am almost 24-7 on Facebook. Pop over to Facebook and say HI!



Bunian Earcuffs

Need a fanciful accessory for your ear? Here is my version of fanciful earcuff, a more improved and handcrafted earcuff which fits perfectly on most earlobe.

I made and sold quite a number of these Bunian Earcuffs at bazaars and craft shows... They draw curious eyes and needless to say, they are instantly grabed and sold out very quickly. I have told a little tale of my creation sometime back, click here to read more!

Bunian Earcuff is suitable for anyone with and without piercing. You can wear this with or without earrings as well! Bunian Earcuff can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly on your earlobe (see pictures showing how it is to be worn on the right ear).

Unless otherwise requested, I will send a single earcuff made for the right ear for your order. However, if you desire to have this for left ear or in a pair, please email me or drop me a message via the chatbox on the bottom right of your browse.

Bunian Earcuff is made of non-tarnished silver plated artistic wire and adorned with 6mm Swarovski crystal. Check out the last picture for add-on dangling charm for your Bunian Earcuff.



New Moon (see above pictures)



Burning Fury (see above pictures)



Mysterious Purple (see above pictures)



Fallen Leaf (see above pictures)


This serves as a teaser but if you are in for a little more dramatic effect on your ear... How about an "add-on dangling charm"? Dangling charm can be add-on by sliding it through the coiled end of the Bunian Earcuff. Each add-on depending on the material used, ranges from RM5 onwards. More details and designs to follow... I got you all excited right?

Stay tune! ;)

~xoxo

1 comments:

Wen Lee said...

hi :) i'm interested in buying earcuffs. may i know the price?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin